RAZER Sluchátka s mikrofonem Tetra pro PS4, 3.5mm jack
Enter the Razer Tetra—a console headset with a cardioid mic designed to suppress ambient noise, so you can be heard crystal clear on voice chat while still keeping the volume up on your home theater speakers for maximum console gaming immersion.
Equipped with a finely-tuned cardioid microphone, the Razer Tetra focuses on high-quality voice-pickup while suppressing ambient noises from its sides and back for maximum clarity.
The Razer Tetra’s cardioid microphone was designed specifically to reduce the background noise that's present in a typical console gaming setup, allowing for clear and uninterrupted communication while still enjoying full immersion from your speakers.
Listen to the Razer Tetra’s suppression of background noise compared to others:
Weighing an airy 70g, the Razer Tetra is so light you’ll forget that you have it on—perfect for gaming marathons—and can even be worn comfortably with glasses.
With a 180-degree rotatable microphone, wear it comfortably on either your left or right. Its single-sided ear cup allows for chat audio to be focused in one ear, while the on-ear design allows game sounds from your home theater speakers to still be heard fully unlike over-ear designs—creating a perfect blend of game and chat audio.
AT A GLANCE
- Rotating Cardioid Microphone
- Left-Right Reversible Design
- Ultra-Lightweight at 70g
- In-Line Volume Controls
- 3.5mm Analog Connection
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ? @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 107 dB
- Drivers: 32 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 70 g / 0.15 lbs
- On ear cushion: Leather with soft foam
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ? 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -41 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
AUDIO + MICROPHONE USAGE
- Devices with 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack
*Audio splitter (not included) may be required for PCs with separate audio output and microphone input port.